Descriptif de l'entreprise
With more than 12,000 people worldwide, 34 production centers and sales within over 100 countries, Tarkett Group is a worldwide leader in innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions ( https://www.tarkett-group.com/ ).
Tarkett GDL includes one of the biggest production site (600 people) and the Global R&D Center of the Group (65 people).
Tarkett Human-Conscious Design® is our commitment to stand with present and future generations. To create flooring and sports surfaces that are good for people and for the planet. This means exceeding indoor air quality standards, continuously striving for healthier materials, reducing our carbon footprint and creating a circular economy supported by Cradle to Cradle® principles.
Doing better, for people and planet.
The Global R&D Center, located at Wiltz (G.D. Luxembourg), is therefore looking for a (m/f/d) :
EMEA R&D Development Engineer
Descriptif de poste
Reporting to the EMEA R&D Manager – Resilient Floor and as a functional manager of the R&D people involved in local project development, your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Develop formulations & implement new raw materials which will be used in the production plants (i.e. to improve quality and performance, reduce cost, break monopolistic situation with suppliers, etc) ;
- Take part in EMEA R&D projects in coherence with the process of project management defined at Group level (milestones setting, progress follow-up, project review, reporting, preparation of the deliverables for the stage gate meeting, etc.) ;
- Work with the key interfaces EMEA R&D as with other R&D teams and functions (environment, purchasing, marketing, production, design, etc.) ;
- At Wiltz level, draw up, implement and follow-up experimental designs involving R&D people (workers, technicians) in relation with the technical manager. Make sure that all the aspects regarding safety, environment and quality are in alignment with Tarkett and R&D center objectives ;
- Nurture the pipeline of new ideas and propose opportunities of new developments ;
- Participate to troubleshooting activities linked with formulations, raw materials, process, in different EMEA plants (France, UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Sweden …).
Compétences et profil recherchés
- Master degree, Bac +5 (engineer, chemist and/or surface treatment background).
- Strong knowledge in polymer chemistry, surface treatment and coating.
- Good knowledge in polymer processing.
- Skills in management of R&D projects at a local and group level and good leadership.
- International openness, multicultural experience as well as sound English language skills are also needed.
- Willing to travel 10 to 15% of the time (Western Europe).
- As worldwide player Tarkett can offer you an interesting and challenging job in a company which focuses on innovation, sustainability, collaboration and empowerment.
- By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future of society.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett!
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under email@example.com or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr 2201282.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.