Descriptif de l'entreprise
NATIX S.A. (part for Floridienne Group) gathers the Life Sciences activities & specializes in the extraction and purification of natural molecules with high added value for innovative applications in pharma, food and cosmetic & wellness industries ( https://www.natix.life/ )
Our Headquarters are based in Waterloo and one of our manufacturing sites is located in Villers-le-Bouillet.
Our vision is to improve human well living by creating effective & innovative solutions, valorising what nature offers and contributing to a more sustainable world.
To join our reputable pharmaceutical company as the Right Hand to the Head of Quality Assurance, NATIX S.A. is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable
Quality Assurance Manager
Descriptif de poste
As the Right Hand of the Head of QA, you will play an important role in ensuring compliance with pharmaceutical certification standards and our quality system, conducting audits in the different abroad manufacturing sites, and collaborating with various colleagues from different department and across different specialties and levels.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist the Head of Quality Assurance in planning, implementing, and maintaining an effective quality system in compliance with pharmaceutical certification standards.
- Review and update quality procedures, policies, to align with industry best practices/guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Support the preparation and execution of internal & external audits, including coordinating audit activities, compiling documentation and facilitating auditor interactions.
- Conduct internal audits and inspections to ensure compliance with quality standards, regulations, and company policies in the different manufacturing sites.
- Conduct external audit for qualification and assessment of suppliers.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of quality-related complaints, deviations and non-conformities.
- Monitor key quality indicators and trends, analyze data, and prepare reports for quality management review.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from various departments, including QC, sales, production, and regulatory affairs, to address quality-related issues and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide guidance and training to employees on quality assurance processes, procedures, and standards.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, regulatory changes, and emerging trends in quality assurance to ensure compliance and best practices.
Compétences et profil recherchés
- Master degree in a relevant field is a must.
- Professional certifications related to quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry and experience with regulatory inspections and audits are also a must.
- Relevant professional experience in pharma sector.
- Open to travel regularly (China, India, Indonesia, Europe, etc).
- Weekly presence on our sites of Waterloo & Villers-le-Bouillet.
- Fluency in French and English.
- A team player able to build trustfull and long term relationship with all stakeholder of the value chain.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on the actual and future QA management in a corporate function with a focus on our Pharma products.
- The chance to join work with passionate colleagues.
- A hybrid work.
- The chance to put your professional and relational skills to participate in a more sustainable world and creating solutions in various sectors.
- A permanent contract with a salary package commensurate with your experience and investment.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under email@example.com or via https://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference n° 230712.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.