Descriptif de l'entreprise
BEA Group is a leading manufacturer of sensing solutions for Pedestrian & Industrial automatic door systems. BEA Group sensors ensure comfortable opening and safety of users around doors.
Success within these legacy markets and rapid advancements in technology has fuelled BEA Group’s growth into new markets and we now also offer a complete portfolio for applications in the public transportation-, vehicle sensing- and security & access-solutions markets.
Looking permanently forward, BEA Group continues to design and develop connected sensors and solutions for new applications like vehicle and people counting. BEA Group is keen to extend its business by delivering additional digital services to its customer.
BEA Group in Angleur, near Liège, is therefore looking for a :
CORPORATE DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f)
Descriptif de poste
Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Officer, two main objectives are expected from the Corporate Digital Product Manager :
You are the key person in the company ensuring the “digital service management” by monitoring the sustainable operation of the digital services provided to the customers. You ensure the customers support on the field or remotely and you take benefit from that experience to initiate a continuous improvement of the BEA offer in terms of products and services.
By working closely with the other product managers and marketing members of the company, you centralize all the digital needs related to products and services. You ensure the coherence of the different demands and translate those needs into specifications for the development teams if needed. The digital needs include among others :
- the follow up and continuous improvement of “Sensorio”, BEA’s cloud-based platform for connected sensors ;
- a GUI interface to configure more easily BEA’s raw data sensors ;
- some “marketing-related” digital tools (ex: small distributable software to calculate energy savings on automatic doors) ;
- the follow-up of new smartphone apps …
All the digital parts related directly to the media-marketing department (websites, videos, animations, …) are not covered by this function.
Within the Corporate Marketing Departement, after in-depth technical training about BEA connected products your activities are as follows :
- You daily monitor the cloud-based system and connected product operation and are accountable of ensuring their maintenance.
- In collaboration with the purchase department, you manage the external third parties to obtain the goods and services required to fulfil the needs linked to BEA connected solutions.
- Thanks to your proximity with the markets, you are a key interface between the market needs and the Product Managers.
- As member of the Security Group, you participate in the definition of the security policy that will ensure a safe operation of the BEA digital solutions.
- You authorize the update of the cloud solution and IoT devices upgrade.
- You play the role of adviser to the different services and BU of the company to inform and train them in the different processes related to the data services execution.
- You are in daily contact with the product managers of the company to centralize their digital demands, work together on global specifications and ensure the follow up of those developments.
- You work closely with the CMO and the corporate product manager to establish a strategic “digital product roadmap” for the company.
Compétences et profil recherchés
- You hold an industrial, commercial or civil engineering degree or an IT degree, with a strong user experience approach.
- An experience in IoT is a plus.
- You are strongly customer oriented.
- You are analytical, methodological, rigorous, proactive and curious.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English and French (written and oral).
- You have a good sense of communication and organization and are able to drive meetings with different teams in a worldwide geographic organization.
- As worldwide player BEA Group can offer you an interesting and challenging job in a fast-growing company which focuses on innovation, passion, teamwork, respect and empowerment.
- A unique chance to join the core team of an ambitious project that will shape BEA’s future.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
- An outstanding work location in Liège Science Park.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr. 190221.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.