Descriptif de l'entreprise
With more than 12,000 people worldwide, 34 production centers and sales within over 100 countries, Tarkett Group is a worldwide leader in innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions ( https://www.tarkett-group.com/ ).
Tarkett GDL includes one of the biggest production site (600 people) and the Global R&D Center of the Group (65 people).
Tarkett Human-Conscious Design® is our commitment to stand with present and future generations. To create flooring and sports surfaces that are good for people and for the planet. This means exceeding indoor air quality standards, continuously striving for healthier materials, reducing our carbon footprint and creating a circular economy supported by Cradle to Cradle® principles.
Doing better, for people and planet.
The Global R&D Center, located at Wiltz (G.D. Luxembourg), is therefore looking for a (m/f/d) :
Climate & Circular Economy Technology Engineer
Descriptif de poste
Reporting to the Group R&D Regulatory Affairs Director your mission is to map, assess, select, explore external technologies (process, materials, ….) and identify potential partners to serve Circular Economy Tarkett Ambition.
Working in close cooperation with Group R&D Technology Scout Director, Technology Watch Leader, Group and division sustainabilty departments, Group and divisions R&D, your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Map : in alignment with Innovation sustainability strategy, and in relationship with the Technology Watch Leader, run Technology Watch (scientific article and patent database, competitor and other industry websites, fairs and conference…) and release map of potential technologies and partners ;
- Assess : thanks to selection criteria (Technology Readiness Level, Company profile and capability, Cost, partnership fit, …) and potential first contacts, assess the different technologies and partners ;
- Select : in relation with technical experts (Group and Division R&D, Sustainability Department) release a short list of best candidates accordingly ;
- Explore : propose technical explorations at a dedicated steering committee to quickly evaluate the potentiality of the selected technologies and run these technology exploration (pilot trials, prototyping, ….) ;
- Identify potential partners : in parallel with the technical exploration, build up and propose potential partnerhip framework and technology tranfer (companies, inventors, universities, research instutes, expert network, …).
Compétences et profil recherchés
- Technical background compulsory in Material Sciences (Chemistry/Biology, Plastic Engineering, Physics …).
- Ideally with a specialization in sustainability (carbon footprint, LCA, …).
- Ideally at least 3 years experience.
- Leadership, International openness, team spirit, interpersonal skills.
- English is a must.
- Willing to travel 30 % of the time (EMEA, America, Asia)
- As worldwide player Tarkett can offer you an interesting and challenging job in a company which focuses on innovation, sustainability, collaboration and empowerment.
- By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future of society.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett!
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr 2201283.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.